If you’re here, you’re interested in working with me, and that’s amazing!
I support moms of young kids (under 10) who want to struggle less and enjoy more at home! So they can be more confident, badass versions of themselves!
Here’s what I have to offer. Don’t know what option is the best fit? I’m happy to support and love getting to know people I’m going to be working with! You can schedule a quick check-in call or email me.
If you’re struggling with:
-Not trusting yourself or doubting your parenting;
-Knowing it can be different at home, but you just don’t know HOW or WHERE to start;
-Being frustrated or yelling at your kids, when you don’t WANT to be a yelling mom;
-Feeling like everything is a negotiation with your kids;
-Tired of endlessly repeating yourself.
-Having kids at home who yell, have tantrums or say NO all the time.
Then you’re in the right place, and I can help!
As a mom of 3 with a research, training, health and psychology background – my approach is multidisciplinary. I love measuring and making sure results are tangible, know the importance of understanding theory and am also VERY practical. From personal experience I also know how important it is to take care of yourself as a mom!
I am invested in seeing other moms make their lives EASIER. I want you to succeed in creating an awesome family life and look forward to supporting you in ENJOYING your life to the fullest! Every 1-on-1 session is specifically tailored to your situation.
Communication Quick Scan
Looking for a quick and effective boost? In this 30 minute call you’ll get immediate input on how you’re communicating with your kids. When you sign up you’ll sketch your challenge for me. Then during our call we’ll cover a few more details and I’ll give you tips to improve starting now!
The investment for this session? $37*.
A single 60 minute coaching session. For new or existing clients. I have a strong practical approach, so you can expect not only to get insights and clarity into your own situation, but also identify key priorities, get practical tools and end the session with clarity as to your next steps. The investment for this session? €75*.
Very Important Mom (VIM)
A three month, all-access, premium one-on-one track. This is a transformational track that is only meant for the mom who is truly invested in creating lasting change for herself and her family. If that’s you, then read on!
During this track, you’ll not only shift how you parent, but will also create a fundamental shift for yourself.
Because it all starts with you! This means we’ll take a dive into what is really important for you and create a personalized plan to make sure you get the most out of this track.
You’ll have the strategies to get yourself back on course and handle new challenges in the future.
This program includes:
- Direct access to me for 3 months (support when you need it)!
- A kick-off foundation session (+/- 90 minutes)
- 6 additional one-on-one sessions (approximately every 2 weeks)
- Additional (weekly) check-in moments
- Tailored tools and processes
- Weekly assignments
- Extra video modules
*As I serve clients internationally, all prices are in USD. Interested in a package of sessions? Reach out to me to discuss the option that’s best for you!
Tools for Talking
This is a group coaching track combining live group sessions, videos and extra one-on-one support. It’s a course for those who want to be inspired, held accountable and share the process with other parents. If you are ready to dedicate some time and attention to upgrade your parenting, then you’re in the right place!
Is it for you?
If you have kids under 10 and recognize yourself in the following…then this is the course for you!
- Getting frustrated or yelling at your kid(s);
- Dealing with tantrums or kid(s) who say NO all the time;
- Being tired of endlessly repeating yourself;
- Feeling like everything is a negotiation with your kid(s);
- Wanting to connect more with your child(ren).
Whether you’ve been struggling for a while, are just starting to hit a challenging phase with your kid(s), are a first time parent or have multiple kids, this course can support you!
Who this course is not for:
Those looking for group therapy or a psychologist. Those with teenagers or anyone looking for a silver bullet to solve all their issues in one shot.
What does it look like?
- Four weekly group sessions of 1.5 hours (live, online)
- Video content in bite-sized chunks
- A one-on-one coaching session
- Begin and end self-evaluation + assessment
- Weekly assignments
- A practical approach. Yes, I’ll definitely share theory, but practice is the key to creating lasting results!
- Personal attention! I genuinely want everyone to make their parenting life easier and am invested in seeing you succeed!
- A bit of FUN. Yes, we’re going to have some fun too! 🥳
- Know yourself and your child(ren) better.
- Experience more calm and control in challenging situations.
- Have tools to handle (almost) any situation.
- Experience less conflict and more cooperation with your kid(s).
- Find more fun in parenting.
The investment? $397 for the whole kit and caboodle 🤪.
When does it start?
The next Tools for Talking Course dates for the fall will be announced soon. If you’re excited, know you’d like to join the course and want to get on the waitlist you can do that here. By signing up for the waitlist you’ll be the first to know when the next course is coming!