The essential toolkit for communicating with kids under 10!
Are you suffering through any of these things at home?
- Kids yelling or screaming at you;
- Getting so frustrated that you yell or scream at your child;
- Endlessly repeating yourself;
- Your kids fighting with each other or;
- Battling with your child to do normal things like:
- Getting dressed
- Brushing teeth
- Getting out of the house
Sick and tired of it, and ready for a change?! Then you’re in the right place. And yes, it can be different!
In this course you’ll get the essential tools to be able to handle (almost) anything your kids throw at you, without resorting to begging, bribing, or forcefully making things happen.
You’ll be able to:
- Easily diffuse tantrums (even ahead of time);
- Create cooperation;
- Get things done quicker; and
- Have more fun with your kids!
This is what you’ll get:
- Three one hour sessions (live, online) with content, practice, stories and the opportunity to ask questions. Sessions will be recorded so if you miss a session you can catch up easily!
- Additional videos sent directly to your mailbox between sessions. You can watch when it’s best for you.
- A 30 minute one-on-one coaching session in which we’ll go more in depth into your own particular challenges.
- Digital course information and worksheets.
- Small group size with a maximum of 10 people.
- Start and end (self) evaluation results.
- Your time.
- Willingness to practice and keep an open mind.
- €147 (including tax). Price is valid for this course only.
When do we start?
The first live session will be on Wednesday, April 28th. The following sessions on Wednesdays May 12th and 26th. So two weeks between sessions
All sessions will be from 20:00 to 21:00. The video will be sent inbetween sessions, starting after the first live session.
Did you know?
For every 10 people that take the course, one parent who can’t afford it right now will get it as a gift.
You doing the course will also support another parent!